Visiting Cerro Azul
Those traveling to Cerro Azul are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cerro Azul
Places to visit in the larger region include Imperial Park, Oscar Ramos Cabieses Stadium, and Asia Beach. In the area, you'll also find Racing Dakart Kart Track and Boulevard Asia Shopping Mall.
As you start planning for your getaway to Cerro Azul, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 7 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Estelar Vista Pacifico Hotel Asia is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the center of Cerro Azul. This 3.5-star hotel in Asia features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Centro Recreacional Sarapampa is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from central Cerro Azul. Guests who stay at this 3-star vacation home in Asia can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Refugio de Santiago Ecolodge is located 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the heart of Cerro Azul. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Lunahuana features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Cerro Azul
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 0.08 inches of rain falls on Cerro Azul each year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F