Travelers to Cessange will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Notre-Dame Cathedral, Grand Ducal Palace, and National Museum of History and Art are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 143 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cessange
Notre-Dame Cathedral, Grand Ducal Palace, and National Museum of History and Art are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Casemates du Bock in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Cessange, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 85 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Beautiful Studio in Heart of Luxembourg City is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Luxembourg City features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Doubletree by Hilton Luxembourg is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Luxembourg City can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Central Molitor is located within 1.9 mi (3.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Luxembourg City can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and room size.
Dressing for Cessange
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cessange is 30.12 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F