Top Hotels Near Cézanne Sights in Aix-en-Provence
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Cézanne Sights
Top Hotels Close to Cézanne Sights
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2018
Reviewed on Feb 8, 2020
Cézanne Sights Hotel Guide
Cézanne Sights is an interesting attraction to spend a few hours.
It is located 400 miles from Paris, in Aix-en-Provence.
It's easy to locate accommodation options within walking distance of Cézanne Sights. With as many as 22 hotels within 0.6 miles, everyone can find a great spot. Among the more popular establishments are the Villa Gallici, Hotel de Gantès and Cezanne Hotel.
Not far away are an array of great hotels if you're wanting to keep costs to a minimum while you're traveling. The Hotel du Globe, 0.2 miles away, or the Séjours et Affaires Aix en Provence Mirabeau, found 0.5 miles from here, might just be what you're looking for.
Comfort and style awaits you at the many upmarket hotels you'll find within walking distance. You'll have all the modern comforts at the Hotel Le Pigonnet, which is only 0.9 miles away. The Grand Hôtel Roi René Aix en Provence MGallery By Sofitel is just as impressive and can be found 0.6 miles away.
Inhale the fragrant smell of freshly-brewed coffee and snack on a tasty treat at M café. This well-known eatery is the ideal spot for tourists who plan to spend time at Cézanne Sights. Travelers looking for a more nourishing dining experience should head to A Casa Bianca, a restaurant that's also not far away. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a couple of beers at bourg palette.
Other Places to Visit near Cézanne SightsOf course, there are also some other things to see and do in the vicinity of Cézanne Sights:
- Check out Le Jas de Bouffan, a prominent historic property that you are able to see from the inside.
- Discover the tales of Les Carrières de Bibemus, a historic site that is a well-known local tourist attraction.
- Terrain des Peintres is a pleasant spot where one can really relax and slow down for a bit.
- "Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour." Consider this great quote when you spend time viewing the collection at Galerie Imbert.
- As you explore, remember to see Saint-Sauveur Cathedral, the most symbolic Catholic church in the area.
If you want to take public transportation to Cézanne Sights, board a train and then jump off at Gare d'Aix-en-Provence Ville. The stop is just 0.6 miles away.