- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Jardín de Piedras Hotel Boutique y Resto
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Panoramic Twin Room, Multiple Beds, Terrace, Garden View
Panoramic Double Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace, Garden View
Family Triple Room, Multiple Beds, Terrace, Garden View
Family Bungalow, 3 Bedrooms, Shared Bathroom, Garden View
About this area
Chacras de Coria
Located in Chacras de Coria, Jardín de Piedras Hotel Boutique y Resto is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Chacras de Coria Town Square and Chile Square are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Mendoza Tennis Club and Mendoza Zoo. Enjoy the great outdoors with ziplining, ecotours, and skydiving, or hop on a moped rental nearby and explore all the area has to offer.
- Enrique Foster Winery - 5 min drive
- Nieto Senetiner Winery - 5 min drive
- Juan Cornelio Moyano Natural Sciences and Anthropology Museum - 12 min drive
- Arena Maipu - 14 min drive
- Navarro Correas Winery - 16 min drive
- San Martin Station - 12 min drive
- Mendoza (MDZ-Governor Francisco Gabrielli Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Jardín de piedras Restó – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Jardín de Piedras Hotel Boutique y Resto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 AM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
- Pets stay free
- Up to 22 lbs
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ARS 0 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Postales Boutique
- Postales Boutique Chacras de Coria
- Postales Hotel Boutique
- Jardin Piedras Y Resto
- Jardín de Piedras Hotel Boutique y Resto Hotel
- Jardín de Piedras Hotel Boutique y Resto Chacras de Coria
- Jardín de Piedras Hotel Boutique y Resto Hotel Chacras de Coria
Frequently asked questions
Horrible customer service experience
We arrived at hotel late and wanted to relax and stay there for 2 nights. The owner of the hotel told us that her hotel was overbooked and told us we have to leave first thing in the morning. After 3 hours of conversing with her, all we got out that she found us different hotel and will transfer our bags. No compensation, no apology and she even charged us for the meal in her restaurant. We asked how come we have to leave, as other guests have not even arrived and it should be first come first serve, but we did not get any answer. United Airlines comes to mind, lucky she did not get physical. The hotel is clean and rooms are nice, but what is the use if they kick you out.... would never recommend this place to anyone. Just heartless service.
Pros: it was clean
Cons: guest expirience