Visiting Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias
Those traveling to Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Estadio Azteca and Xochimilco Ecological Park and Plant Market.
- There are 565 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias
A favorite place to visit in the city is Iztaccihuatl Popocatepetl National Park. In the area, you'll also find Estadio Azteca and Xochimilco Ecological Park and Plant Market.
As you plan for your vacation to Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 565 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Barceló México Reforma is 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from central Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Colonia Juarez can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias. This 3.5-star hotel in Mexico City features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis México Alameda is 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the center of Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mexico City can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Palacio Nacional, 22.2 mi/35.8 km from the city center, and Plaza de la Constitucion, which is 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away.
Dressing for Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias is 28.78 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F