Visiting Cham Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Cham Island has to offer including its beaches. Top sights around the area include Hoi An Ancient Town, Marble Mountains, and Quan Cong Temple.
- You'll find 589 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hoi An
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cham Island
Hoi An Ancient Town, Marble Mountains, and Quan Cong Temple are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Tan Ky House and Chua Cau.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cham Island. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Luu Ly Homestay Hoi An is located in central Cham Island. This 2.5-star hotel in Cham Island features a marina, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Ngo Khanh Homestay is located within 1.3 mi (2.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Cham Island can enjoy access to a terrace and free WiFi.
- Cu Lao Cham Homestay Hoi An is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star guesthouse in Cham Island can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
Dressing for Cham Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Cham Island gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F