Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The Hotel was closer to the freeway, but away from concerning areas of town. It is clean and user friendly. The price is better than similar Hotels on the main strip in town. I would definitely stay there again. I searched several Hotels in Champagne, this was the best located and agreeable.
Need to stay for a few hours my tram and I had a job to do the next morning. Good night's sleep and out we went. Provided the service we needed
The room was very nice and clean. The front desk staff are helpful and were able to reassign us to a lower room when we asked for. All the other stuff that we ran into were very helpful and polite. The breakfast was nice but crowded.
In town visiting family, stayed 2 nights, pet friendly...they had no issue with our dog and accomodated us near a door to get her out when needed. Great friendly staff, watched them deal with a very unpleasant person before I checked in and they were polite and professional, no matter how much baiting ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Champaign hotel! Choosing the best room during your Central Illinois vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Champaign. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Champaign hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Central Illinois is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Champaign has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Central Illinois has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Champaign is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the region to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?