Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel and room were ok, what you would expect for a hotel with this rating. The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. I kn8the breakfast was just coffee, instant oatmeal and packaged muffins so that was no surprise. What was a surprise was that there was no dishes, cutlery, glasses or coffee pot ...
Room was clean, just not super clean. Crumbs on the desk, used bath towel behind the bathroom door and shower could have used a better cleaning. Just little things you come to expect. There were clean sheets, floor was vacuumed and overall OK. Just could have been better.
Got there a few hours early and the front desk person was so nice and accommodating. Rooms were in excellent shape. Great value and close to popular places
Nothing special about this place. Just a clean room, clean bed and quiet room to crash after attending our daughter's college graduation ceremony/activites.minutes from college campus
For a good rate, we were pleasantly surprised to find a quiet, very clean room with comfortable beds, a good shower, and a filling breakfast. We would stay again if in the area.
I don't stay at too many hotels. We were very pleased. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast had a variety of foods, well done. In the evening they had a evening meal with snacks, excellent too. Complimentary beverages, all variety. There was a pool and fitness area but we didn't use. Room was cleaned ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Champaign hotel! Choosing the best room during your Central Illinois vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Champaign. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Champaign hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Central Illinois is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Champaign has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Central Illinois has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Champaign is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the region to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?