When you consider a new spot, you probably picture yourself ambling through the avenues, noticing the architecture or the marvellous landscapes all around you. But Chandni Chowk is one thing you're especially counting on. The time has arrived to get yourself there.
Hotels at Chandni Chowk
Hotels near Chandni Chowk
Memories are the most significant souvenirs. So you'll be thankful that you took the chance to visit Chandni Chowk!
Situated in the city of Delhi, it's a vibrant tourist magnet.
Pick from 122 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Chandni Chowk. A few are The LaLiT New Delhi, the Radisson Blu Marina Hotel Connaught Place and The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi, just 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
On the hunt for a place to stay which won't eat into your savings? As luck would have it, there are loads of well-priced hotels in the area. The Hotel Broadway, 1 mile away, or the Hotel Parkway Deluxe, at a distance of 1 mile, will most likely tick all your boxes.
Comfort and style awaits you at one of the several upmarket hotels situated nearby. Make sure you look into the Palm D'Or, only 1 mile away, and the Prime Balaji Deluxe @ New Delhi Railway Station, which is 1 mile away.
You deserve something sweet! Head to Kaka Chai for a light meal and a strong coffee. This popular spot is situated nearby Chandni Chowk. Travelers searching for a more nourishing dining experience can devour a meal at Natraj Cafe, a dining spot that's also nearby. Afterwards, go to Chain Pack N Move Delhi and order a round of cocktails.
There are also lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Chandni Chowk:
- Spending some time at Gurudwara Sis Ganj Temple will provide you with a better understanding of the area's culture.
- Go back in time and follow in the footsteps of those who fought at Red Fort, one of the region's most important historic spots.
- Learn to appreciate the culture and customs of Islam when you organize a visit to Jama Masjid.
- Go to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and watch as the earnest scholars scramble to their buildings.
- Easy to locate, St. James Church forms a valuable part of the local landscape. This church plays an important role in the social and religious life of the region.
The train is one way to reach Chandni Chowk. Delhi is the most convenient station, you can find it roughly 0.4 miles from this attraction. Located 0.3 miles away, Chandni Chowk Metro Gate No. 3 is another terminal in this area.
Central Delhi places to stay listed on Expedia provide all you want, so you're certain to get locales near Chandni Chowk you'll love. You will not be alone: Central Delhi was a rather beloved landing place over the past year. All the secret pointers you're searching for you'll find just a click away. You'll rest easy once the time comes to make your booking, too: multiple new admirers endorsed their Central Delhi hotel.
- Discover that hotels in Central Delhi are always tidy and fresh.
- We've got it right here if you're in search of room comfort in addition to neatness.
- Fitting for such a fine site, the staff at hotels close to Chandni Chowk provide awesome service.
Central Delhi rooms got additional visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right nearby your desired spot thanks to Expedia's broad selection of hotels near Chandni Chowk.
Central Delhi Facts
After Chandni Chowk is crossed off your list, there are still further things to see and do in Central Delhi.
- Central Delhi sights haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but rising amounts of visits mean now is the time to make your reservations.
- Drop in on one of the local museums, then head out on the town to end your good times.
- You will discover Central Delhi also knows a few things about greeting its arrivals with a kind hello after some hours spent on its a full schedule of activities.
Paying a visit to Central Delhi is always a good strategy, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Chandni Chowk. Arrange your suitcase, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on more than a few new selfies!