Think of yourself rambling through the boulevards of your upcoming holiday, staring up at the exquisite environment or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you have been looking forward to most of all: Chaotianmen Square. Now is the moment to mark it complete.
Chaotianmen Square Hotels
Hotels near Chaotianmen Square
Still standing defiantly against the ravages of time, Chaotianmen Square is now quite a beloved tourist destination.
You will find it in Chongqing, a city that draws visitors from all over the world.
With as many as 25 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Chaotianmen Square, you're certain to find the ideal place for you. Some are the Sheraton Chongqing Hotel, the InterContinental Chongqing and the Glenview ITC Plaza Chongqing, just 2 miles, 0.7 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Close by are plenty of value-for-money hotels if you're wanting to keep prices down while you're traveling. 0.9 miles away, is the Harbour Plaza Chongqing, but if that's not to your taste, then perhaps you could check out the Somerset Jiefangbei Chongqing, which is 0.6 miles away.
The area also features multiple upmarket hotels that provide guests with a more luxurious experience. Elevate your entire experience at the Hanting Hotel, (1 mile away), or the World Traders Hotel - Chongqing, (1 mile away).
Be sure to taste the full-bodied coffee and gorgeous snacks prepared at 嫩綠茶廊, a worthwhile little spot near Chaotianmen Square. After that, you ought to book a table at Alley Shen for a more substantial dining experience. Itching for a cold beer? Let the alcohol flow at Music House.
Here's some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Chaotianmen Square:
- Research all of the upcoming events and appreciate a hit of culture at Chongqing Grand Theatre. It holds an assortment of theater productions for most tastes and interests.
- The relaxing atmosphere at Arhat Temple gives you a chance to view things from a different perspective.
- If you look around you will discover some interesting monuments, including People's Liberation Monument.
- Get to know about past significant figures who continue to influence this region to this day at Great Hall of the People, a historically important building which has seen the rise and fall of many governments in its time.
- Sit on the soft, green grass and watch as the day passes by, frolic with the kids and leisurely lounge under the open sky at Pípá Mountain Park.
重庆港九股份有限公司客运总站餐饮部 is located roughly 0.3 miles from Chaotianmen Square and can be a good way to get there. 迎宾车站 is also nearby at a distance of 0.4 miles.
Hotels in Chongqing from Expedia supply everything you require, so you'll definitely get locales near Chaotianmen Square that you'll enjoy. Start going Chongqing experienced more than a few visitors in the past year. Need help making a decision? All the secret advice you're searching for you'll find right here. You'll rest easy once the time comes to reserve your spot, too: all sorts of travelers would endorse their Chongqing hotel to an associate.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling landmark, the staff at lodging near Chaotianmen Square provide great service.
- And we offer relaxing rooms for everyone, including family reunions and solo travelers.
- Discover that Chongqing lodging are always tidy and fresh.
As you can see, it's clear why Chongqing rooms received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. You can stay right nearby your choice place thanks to our vast roster of hotels near Chaotianmen Square.
Fascinating Chongqing Facts
There are still further activities to see and do in Chongqing after Chaotianmen Square is checked off your agenda.
- Head out on the town to conclude your adventure with a bang; the next day, get informed about the territory's background.
- After you spend an afternoon on its abundant excursions, you'll also discover Chongqing knows many things about rolling out the red carpet.
- Chongqing is currently beginning to make itself known after having been kept secret.
Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet more than a few awe-inspiring selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Chongqing, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Chaotianmen Square. Reserve now!