Visiting Chapel Hill
Visitors can enjoy all that Chapel Hill has to offer including its restaurants. There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 34.8 mi (56 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chapel Hill
Places to visit in the larger region include Saddle Creek Golf Club, Lewisburg Recreation Center, and Arrington Vineyards. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Chapel Hill, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 43 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from central Chapel Hill. This 2.5-star hotel in Franklin features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Best Western Spring Hill Inn & Suites is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the center of Chapel Hill. This 2.5-star hotel in Spring Hill features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Sleep Inn & Suites is located 11 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Chapel Hill. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Columbia can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Dressing for Chapel Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Chapel Hill gets about 60.00 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F