Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Located in the heart of Angouleme, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Angouleme Hotel de Ville, Angouleme Museum, and Angouleme Cathedral. FRAC Poitou-Charentes and Musee du Papier are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business center, and self parking.
All 89 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Angouleme Hotel de France
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 6997 square feet (630 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 10
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Conference space size (meters) - 630
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Les Jardins des Arceaux - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
La Coupole - Onsite bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.6 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Hotel Angouleme France
- Mercure Angouleme France
- Mercure Angouleme Hotel France
- Mercure Hotel Angouleme France
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.