- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi)
- 3 min drive
- European Flight Simulator
- 4 min drive
- 5 min drive
- Stade Velodrome Gilly
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the business district, Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. European Flight Simulator and Brussels South Karting are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The collegiate church of Saint Gertrude and Collegiale Saint-Ursmer de Lobbes. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Stade du Pays de Charleloi or Stade Velodrome Gilly.
- European Flight Simulator - 4 min drive
- Spiroudome - 5 min drive
- Musee des Beaux-Arts - 5 min drive
- Place du Manège - 5 min drive
- Stade Velodrome Gilly - 6 min drive
- Charleroi Courcelles Station - 20 min walk
- Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 3 min drive
- LE TOUCAN – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 5.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 17.5 for adults and EUR 8.75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 10 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 10 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Van Der Valk Charleroi Airport
- Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport
- Van Der Valk Charleroi Airport
- Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport Hotel
- Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport Charleroi
- Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport Hotel Charleroi
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Van Der Valk
I love Van Der Valk hotels. They are so comfy clean and service is excellent. Highly recommend them for any occasion.