Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly resort with 3 restaurants and full-service spa
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Siem Reap resort is located near the airport, within a 5-minute walk of Angkor Shopping Center, Angkor National Museum, and Miniature Replicas of Angkor’s Temples. Lucky Mall Super Market and Royal Garden are also within 10 minutes.
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this resort. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a poolside bar.
All 119 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
In addition to a full-service spa, Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 119
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tennis on site
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1932
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Partially open bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe D Angkor - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Restaurant Le Grand - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves dinner only.
Poolside Terrace - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Elephant Bar - Onsite bar.
Apsara Terrace - This poolside buffet restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Raffles Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 140.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 70.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 380.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 190.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 33.6 for adults and USD 13.86 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Grand d'Angkor
- Raffles Grand d'Angkor
- Raffles Grand d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
- Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Raffles Hotel d'Angkor
- Raffles Hotel Grand d'Angkor
- Raffles Grand Hotel d Angkor
- Raffles Grand Siem Reap
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List and the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.