Top Hotels Near Charleston Civic Center in Charleston
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Charleston Civic Center
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Charleston Civic Center Hotel Guide
Uncover more of the area with a visit to Charleston Civic Center.
This site's location, Charleston, is the state capital and a metropolitan area that you and your family will have fun investigating.
Stay within 2 miles of Charleston Civic Center, with at least 9 hotels or resorts to select from. One of the more well-known hotels is the Embassy Suites Charleston, just 0.4 miles away. Two more choices are the Charleston Marriott Town Center, 0.2 miles away, and the Hampton Inn Charleston-Downtown, only 0.2 miles away.
Save more than a few pennies by booking a few nights at a neighboring budget hotel. The Motel 6 Charleston, WV is not only affordable but a mere 0.7 miles away.
If the strong coffee at Panera Bread doesn't get you pumped for some time at Charleston Civic Center, the sweet treats will. This spot is nearby. Later on, you might like to venture to another restaurant in the vicinity. Grab a table for dinner at Wendy's and taste a dish you've never had before. Do you have the next round? Keep the beverages flowing at Whitewater Grille.
Other Places to Visit near Charleston Civic CenterHere's a list of some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Charleston Civic Center:
- If you love shopping, you will find a retail wonderland at Laidley Court Shopping Center. If it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you want, you'll have a good chance of finding it here.
- Charleston Town Center is one of the top malls in the region and the ideal place to spoil yourself with a bit of retail therapy.
- The entertaining plays and other stage shows showcased at Charleston Stage Company are dynamic examples of the local arts scene.
- Spend some time at Haddad Riverfront Park for some relaxation and recreation in the local outdoor spaces.
- Call into The Art Emporium, a store where you can take time away from everyday life and enjoy a shopping spree.
If you want to take public transportation to Charleston Civic Center, board a train and then hop off at Amtrak Charleston Station. The stop is 0.6 miles away.