Top Hotels Near Charleston Gaillard Center in Charleston
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Charleston Gaillard Center
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2021
Charleston Gaillard Center Hotel Guide
Are you thinking of visiting Charleston Gaillard Center?
Located in the city of Charleston, it is a lively favorite of tourists.
There are 32 hotels within a radius of 0.6 miles of Charleston Gaillard Center. You're sure to find one you like. The Restoration, French Quarter Inn and Planters Inn are among the most popular establishments.
The Days Inn Historic District is a popular budget-friendly hotel that is located a short 0.5 miles away.
If you're looking to have a luxurious haven to rest your bones after a long day of sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket hotel options should tickle your fancy. You’ll enjoy all the modern comforts at the Wentworth Mansion, only 0.7 miles away. The HarbourView Inn is equally impressive and can be found 0.6 miles away.
Tourists often gather at Ted's Butcherblock (334 East Bay Street, Charleston) for hot coffee before heading to Charleston Gaillard Center. If that isn't enough, check out the chef's specials at Zero Restaurant + Bar (0 George Street, Charleston). You'll easily find this popular restaurant just 0.07 miles from Charleston Gaillard Center.
Other Places to Visit near Charleston Gaillard CenterWhile you're in the area, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Charleston Gaillard Center to check out:
- Head to Charleston County Public Library and dive into the marvelous world of books, newspapers, imagination and information.
- Whether you'd like to pray or learn a little about the history of the building, Second Presbyterian Church is an interesting excursion.
- Go and see a live show at Threshold Repertory Theatre and be entertained by some talented local actors.
- Wragg Square is a pleasant spot where you can fully let loose and slow down for a bit.
- Go on a tour of St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church, and explore this impressive historic building.