Overview of Comfort Inn Downtown Charleston
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Charleston, Comfort Inn Downtown Charleston is in the city center. USS Yorktown and Magnolia Plantation and Gardens are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Charleston Tanger Outlets. Check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, and consider making time for South Carolina Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and whale-watching. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Medical University of South Carolina - 9 min walk
- Charleston City Marina - 12 min walk
- College of Charleston - 2 min drive
- The Citadel - 2 min drive
- Charleston Music Hall - 2 min drive
- Charleston Station - 15 min drive
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Burger King - 2 min walk
- Hardee's - 5 min walk
- Bruegger's Bagels - 5 min walk
- Wendy's - 7 min walk
- McDonald's - 7 min walk
About this property
Comfort Inn Downtown Charleston
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within 50 mi (80 km) of the property will not be allowed to check in. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was extremely small, for the 165 I paid per night including taxes, The shampoo and products were def not enough for 2 people. When AC was on the mold stench was disgusting! Change the filters! TV remote was broke. The free breakfast was not as good as Hilton Garden inn orCourtyard by Marriot. Bagels were so stale I threw it out. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean.