Get an overview of this hotelCharleston hotel near City Market, Waterfront Park
Located in the center of Charleston's historical area, this hotel is across from the City Market, and 5 blocks from Waterfront Park.
Amenity highlights at Days Inn Historic District include an outdoor pool and a casual restaurant and lounge.
Guestrooms at this Days Inn feature complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls, and cable TV with HBO.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Days Inn Historic District155 Meeting St Charleston SC 29401-3127
Renovations & Closures
This Days Inn in Charleston is located in the center of the city's historical area, one-half block from the City Market and five blocks from the riverfront. Carriage rides are offered on Market Street, two blocks from the hotel.
The hotel's casual restaurant and lounge specializes in Charleston low-country cuisine, homemade desserts, and coffee drinks. Happy hours are offered nightly. Other amenities at Days Inn Historic District include air-conditioned public areas, a seasonal outdoor pool, luggage storage, as well as free WiFi throughout the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Toast - Casual dining for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Garden-style atmosphere. Charleston low-country cuisine. Coffee drinks, homemade desserts.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an outdoor seasonal pool. Seasonal boat tours are available on the riverfront. Waterfront Park, five blocks from the hotel, features a children's playground. Golf courses and beaches are within 20 miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Days Inn District
- Days Inn District Motel
- Days Inn District Motel Historic
- Days Inn Historic
- Days Inn Historic District
- Historic District
- Charleston - Days Inn Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Days Inn Charleston
- Days Inn Historic District Motel
- Days Inn Historic District Charleston
- Days Inn Historic District Motel Charleston
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.