Extended stay is a budget hotel, so no one should expect 5-star service. With that said, this location is one of the worst there is. The room was non-smoking, but smelled like cigarettes. The fire alarm beeped every 45 seconds making it difficult to sleep. There were lamps in the room that needed new light bulbs or didn't work. The shampoo and soap in the bathroom were super low quality. You would be better off running to WalMart and picking up some replacements. The check-in desk had somebody working there with a bad attitude...but I suppose that's expected. Outside the room, it smelled like urine.
In summary, aside from the AC, you could pitch a tent with a blow up mattress and you'd probably be better off. At the very least, you won't get the combination smell of urine, cigarettes, and weed. If you're paying more than 20-30 bucks a night for this place, go buy a tent.