Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Charleston hotel in Downtown Charleston, near College of Charleston
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Charleston, this romantic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Charleston Waterfront Park and College of Charleston. Waterfront Park and Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal are also within 5 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 84 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters.
- Good location
- Onsite bar and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Vendue is a smoke-free property.
- Free reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 84
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1870
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
The Rooftop Bar - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open select days.
The Drawing Room - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Vendue Charleston
- Vendue Inn
- Vendue Inn Charleston
- Vendue Hotel Charleston
- Vendue Inn Charleston Sc
- Vendue Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.