- Charlevoix Maritime Museum
- 5 min drive
- St-Joseph-de-la-Rive Ferry Terminal
- 7 min drive
- Randonnees Nature-Charlevoix
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Les Eboulements, L'Authentique Auberge de Charlevoix is in a rural location and near the boardwalk. Charlevoix Maritime Museum and Contemporary Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at St-Joseph-de-la-Rive Ferry Terminal and Golf de Baie-Saint-Paul.
- Charlevoix Maritime Museum - 5 min drive
- St-Joseph-de-la-Rive Ferry Terminal - 7 min drive
- Randonnees Nature-Charlevoix - 16 min drive
- Musée les Voitures d'Eau - 60 min drive
- Musée Maritime - 60 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 100 min drive
- L'Authentique – Ocean-view bistro with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
L'Authentique Auberge de Charlevoix
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 200.00 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- L'Authentique Auberge Inn LES EBOULEMENTS
- L'Authentique Auberge Inn
- L'Authentique Auberge LES EBOULEMENTS
- L'Authentique Auberge
- L'Authentique Auberge de Charlevoix Inn
- L'Authentique Auberge de Charlevoix Les Eboulements
- L'Authentique Auberge de Charlevoix Inn Les Eboulements
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Good for one night
The staff was friendly but they are noisy until late at night and early in the morning. The room was impaccably clean. We did not eat there as we were visiting family in the area. It is very well known for their great food in the area per locals. When we checked in they could not find our reservation and it took a good 15 minutes even after showing them our printed reservation. They finally went online and find it, they assigned us a room but made us change due to the category we had reserved the only difference was going from a king bed to a queen size one. Any other hotel would have left us there as an apology for making us wait so long at check in. I felt that they didn't care that we had just had a very ling drive and they had asked where we came from. There are many other facilities in the area so when we go there again we will try somewhere else.