Posted Oct 15, 2015 on Hotels
This was a special trip for my daughter and I. When we got there, the sign was broke and we couldn't even tell if we were at the right place. The pool was filled with mounds of dirt, with weeds as high as the fence. We called to see about a mini fridge, they said there was one, guess I should've asked if it worked... because it didn't. We had to get someone that LIVED there to open the door because there was a "trick to it". We got a smoking room... no ashtray. There was black mold growing behind and around the toilet. We called for pizza delivery and they called back and said "sorry, no one will deliver there." It was true, we called 3 other places. And to top it all off, I was woke up, at 7:00 in the morning, by a ROACH crawling on me while I slept. Needless to say, we immediately got up and left. I would NEVER stay somewhere like that again!