Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNear shopping, dining, museums, sports in Charlotte
Popular property highlights
Heart of Charlotte
The Charlotte Marriott City Center is in the heart of downtown, with shopping, dining, museums, and sport and entertainment venues all within 1 mile; a nature preserve with trails is within 9 miles.
Charlotte Marriott City Center's amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and free WiFi in public areas. A full-service restaurant is onsite.
Charlotte Marriott's 446 guestrooms feature premium bedding with 300-thread-count linens, down duvets, fluffy pillows, and thick mattresses. TVs have cable with HBO.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Charlotte Marriott City Center
Charlotte Marriott City Center is, as its name suggests, in the heart of Charlotte, and just 7 miles (11 kilometers) from the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport.
A 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines and free weights. The lobby features a social area with locally sourced coffee and food selections. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 446
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 19
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Smart TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Coco & The Director - Coffeehouse offering locally sourced coffee, freshly baked pastries, lunch on the go. The venue hosts local music events and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Stoke Charlotte - This community-inspired restaurant features an immersive kitchen, and places guests in the center of the action. Open for lunch and dinner, Stoke serves American cuisine showcasing ingredients from local farms and regional sources.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour fitness center contains cardio equipment and free weights.
Hiking and bicycling trails are within eight miles of the hotel.
Four 18-hole golf courses, Renaissance Park, Highland Creek, Regent Park, and The Tradition, are within 13 miles.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Charlotte City Center Marriott
- Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Marriott Charlotte City Center
- Marriott Hotel Charlotte City Center
- Charlotte Marriott City Hotel Charlotte
- Marriott Charlotte
- Charlotte Marriott City Center Hotel