Book your room at Charlotte Marriott City Center
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelNear shopping, dining, museums, sports in Charlotte
Heart of Charlotte
The Charlotte Marriott City Center is in the heart of downtown, with shopping, dining, museums, and sport and entertainment venues all within 1 mile; a nature preserve with trails is within 9 miles.
A breakfast buffet with eggs, omelettes, pancakes, quiche, hot and cold cereals, and beverages is served daily at this Marriott hotel. Guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness center. Guests can also enjoy free WiFi in public areas.
Charlotte Marriott's 438 guestrooms feature premium bedding with 300-thread-count linens, down duvets, fluffy pillows, and thick mattresses. All rooms feature a work space. TVs have cable with HBO.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
Charlotte Marriott City Center is, as its name suggests, in the heart of Charlotte, and just 7 miles (11 kilometers) from the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport.
A 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines and free weights. Business services, including copying, faxing, overnight delivery/pickup, conference space, secretarial assistance, 12 meeting rooms, and a notary public, are also available. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 12
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 438
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
During renovation, the restaurant and concierge lounge have been relocated to the third floor. Dining is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour fitness center contains cardio equipment and free weights.
Hiking and bicycling trails are within eight miles of the hotel.
Four 18-hole golf courses, Renaissance Park, Highland Creek, Regent Park, and The Tradition, are within 13 miles.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Charlotte City Center Marriott
- Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Marriott Charlotte City Center
- Marriott Hotel Charlotte City Center
- Charlotte Marriott City Hotel Charlotte
- Marriott Charlotte
- Charlotte Marriott City Center Hotel