Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Charlotte hotel near major sports venues
By convention center
The hotel is across from the Charlotte Convention Center, 1 block from EpiCentre Entertainment Complex, and within 3 blocks of Time Warner Cable Arena.
Coastal Kitchen at Hilton Charlotte Center City serves a breakfast buffet, along with lunch and dinner; room service is available.
Guestrooms at Hilton Charlotte Center City feature 42-inch high-definition LCD TVs, MP3 docking stations, and Hilton Serenity Beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Charlotte Center City
This smoke-free hotel in downtown Charlotte is located directly across from the Charlotte Convention Center. EpiCentre Entertainment Complex is 1 block, Time Warner Cable Arena is two blocks, and Bank of America Stadium is three blocks from the hotel.
Hilton Charlotte Center City offers a restaurant and lounge along with room service. Guests have access to the 50,000-square-foot Childress Klein YMCA facility, offering an indoor pool, indoor running track, fitness equipment, free weights, and a sports court (the YMCA is closed on Sundays).
In addition to a business center, the hotel offers meeting space, audiovisual equipment, and banquet facilities. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 22
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower only
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Coastal Kitchen - Serving Breakfast by Hilton breakfast buffet seven days a week. Also open for lunch and dinner. Menu includes sandwiches, salads, and daily chef's specials. Extensive wine list.
Coastal Bar - Open each evening. Serving international and domestic beers, martinis and cocktails, an extensive selection of wines, and appetizers.
Room Service is available (early morning - late night).
Nearby Things to Do
Relieve stress after a long day with complimentary access to the YMCA connected. Hours vary by day of the week. Mon-Thurs: 5:00AM-9:00PM Fri: 5:00AM- 8:30PM, Sat 8:00AM- 6:00PM, Sun: 12:00PM- 6:00PM. Anyone under the age of16 must be with an adult unless over the age of 18 at all times at the YMCA property. Hilton Charlotte Center City is connected to the Childress Klein YMCA, a 50,000-square-foot health club that includes an indoor pool, an indoor running track, basketball courts, and a range of free weights and fitness equipment (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Charlotte Center City Hilton
- Hilton Charlotte Center City Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Charlotte Center City
- Charlotte Hilton
- Hilton Charlotte Center City Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte Center City
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Free Valet Parking Promotion
Book a stay in a qualifying rate category and receive free valet parking for one car.
Must book a stay in a “Parking Package” rate category to qualify. Amenities have no cash value and are nontransferable. Other restrictions may apply.