Yikes! This place is bad.
Posted Jun 12, 2016
We booked this hotel at the last minute because it was very late, we needed a place to stay after a long day of traveling and it was close to our family. Our room was supposed to be non-smoking, but when we opened the door the room reeked of stale cigarette smoke. The state of the bathroom was horrible - it smelled, a dirty towel and washcloth were hanging on the shower rod, and the floor needed a good cleaning. If it hadn't been so late we would have left. Fortunately the beds had clean sheets.