Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Charlottesville, VA from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Charlottesville Pet-friendly Hotels
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Apr 16, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2020
Charlottesville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Charlottesville and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 42 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlottsville UVA MedCtr is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Studio Loft Apartment In Historic Downtown Crozet - Walk to Everything Crozet. This apartment offers a fitness center and in-room kitchens.
- Pets can join their owners at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville, VA. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and in-room kitchens. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Charlottesville
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Charlottesville is 47.68 inches
Exploring Charlottesville with Your Pet
Known for its university life and live music, Charlottesville has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, wineries, and sports. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Virginia Discovery Museum and Downtown Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Rotunda and Scott Stadium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at PetSmart, Pet Valu, or Posh Pets Supply Co.