- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Confederation Court Mall
- 9 min walk
- The Mack
- 10 min walk
- Province House National Historic Site of Canada
- 10 min walk
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
The Hillhurst Inn is located in Charlottetown. St. Paul's Church and Province House National Historic Site of Canada are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Victoria Row and Confederation Court Mall. That Fun Place and Rise and Climb Adventure Course are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.Visit our Charlottetown travel guide
- Confederation Court Mall - 9 min walk
- The Mack - 10 min walk
- Province House National Historic Site of Canada - 10 min walk
- Charlottetown City Hall - 10 min walk
- Confederation Centre of the Arts - 11 min walk
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) - 7 min drive
About this property
The Hillhurst Inn
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hillhurst Inn Charlottetown
- Hillhurst Inn
- Hillhurst Charlottetown
- The Hillhurst Charlottetown
- The Hillhurst Inn Charlottetown
- The Hillhurst Inn Bed & breakfast
- The Hillhurst Inn Bed & breakfast Charlottetown
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Close access to downtown Charlottetown. Breakfast was delicious and service was outstanding. We had a fabulous time staying at The Hillhurst Inn and would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone.