Find Hotels in Charlotteville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Charlotteville has to offer including the beaches and parks. A top sight in the city is Pirate’s Bay.
- There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Scarborough (TAB-Crown Point Intl.), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Charlotteville
The city's natural beauty is on display at Pirate’s Bay, Man-o-War Bay, and Tobago Main Ridge Forest Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Batteaux Bay and Goat Island.
As you start planning for your getaway to Charlotteville, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 83 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort - Adults Only is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Charlotteville. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Black Rock can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Turtle Beach by Rex Resorts is 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the center of Charlotteville. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Plymouth can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from central Charlotteville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lowlands can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Charlotteville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Charlotteville each year
- May and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F