Book your room at Château les Oliviers de Salettes
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with full-service spa and free valet parking
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Valdaine Golf Club, Place du Marche, and Musee de la Miniature. Chateau des Adhemar is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a meeting room.
All 22 rooms provide free WiFi, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, hair dryers, and safes.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Château les Oliviers de Salettes1205 route du Château Charols Drome 26450
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to a full-service spa, Château les Oliviers de Salettes features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include a meeting room. This historic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2013.
Château les Oliviers de Salettes is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1550
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open select days. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 39 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.30 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39 per day
- Château les Oliviers de Salettes
- Château les Oliviers de Salettes Charols
- Château les Oliviers de Salettes Hotel
- Château les Oliviers de Salettes Hotel Charols
- Château Oliviers Salettes
- Château Oliviers Salettes Charols
- Château Oliviers Salettes Hotel
- Château Oliviers Salettes Hotel Charols
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.