Picture yourself ambling around the city center of a new spot, noticing the gorgeous nature or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, Chateau de Chambery is one attraction you have been especially prepared for. For as long as you can recall, you've wanted to go there, and now is the day to get there.
Where Is There to Stay Near Chateau de Chambery?
Hotels near Chateau de Chambery
Chateau de Chambery is not only a prominent spot here, it is also a great entry point to other places you'll want to experience in the region.
It resides in Aix-les-Bains, around 50 miles from the hub of Lyon. It makes for a great adventure.
With 10 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Chateau de Chambery, you'll spend less time commuting and more time having fun. The Petit Hôtel Confidentiel and the Mercure Chambery Centre are just 0.1 miles and 0.4 miles away. Another handy option, the Hôtel Le Cinq Hyper Centre Ville, is 0.3 miles away.
Save a few dollars by staying a night or two at a budget hotel nearby. 0.2 miles away, is the Inter-Hotel Des Princes, but if that's not to your taste, then an alternative is the ibis Styles Chambery Centre Gare, which is 0.3 miles away.
If you feel like treating yourself, think about booking one of the nearby high-end hotels. The B&B Hôtel CHAMBERY La Cassine and the Les Suites de l'hôtel de Sautet are within arm's reach at modest distances of only 0.8 miles for the first and 0.2 miles for the latter.
Don't forget to buy a delicious snack and a rejuvenating cup of coffee at Wall Street Café (20 Avenue des Ducs de Savoie, Chambéry). Alternatively, if you're craving something a bit more filling, take the short walk to Restaurant Le Saint Réal (86 Rue Saint-Réal, Chambéry).
Of course, there are also some other things going on in proximity to Chateau de Chambery:
- See days gone by come alive at Chateau des Ducs de Savoie where travelers can learn all about people and places of olden times and combine historical data and details with an interesting tour.
- Spend some time at Musée des Beaux-Arts and discover their admirable exhibits of impressive artworks.
- Learn about the lives, customs and belief systems of people from a period long gone as you and your kids stroll around the curious Musée Savoisien and its range of artifacts.
- The value of Elephants Fountain is in its past. For tourists, its whereabouts and ancient architecture makes for a perfect spot for a photo.
- Fontaine des Éléphants is a beautiful regional landmark, and its whereabouts makes it a good site to chat to locals and other tourists.
The proximity of Gare de Chambéry - Challes-les-Eaux to Chateau de Chambery can make metro transport an easy way to travel to this attraction. It's just 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's list of rooms in Aix-les-Bains has all the things you want, so you will surely find spots near Chateau de Chambery that you'll fall in love with. Lots of guests choose Aix-les-Bains when they want a remarkable holiday, so you won't be by yourself. Need help deciding? Find the secret pointers you're searching for. You can set off boldly once you're ready to book, too: countless travelers approve of their Aix-les-Bains hotel.
- The staff at accommodation around Chateau de Chambery go beyond all expectations, as you might hope near such a stunning monument.
- "Neat, clean, and eager to show you in" is how Aix-les-Bains hotel rooms are run.
- From family reunions to solo travelers, we've got comfortable suites for all groups.
With our diverse directory of hotels near Chateau de Chambery, your favorite place lies in your future.
Fascinating Aix-les-Bains Facts
Once you've checked Chateau de Chambery off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Aix-les-Bains.
- Take a look at some adventures near Aix-les-Bains so you can really experience all the region has to show.
- Enjoy a night of fun and games to top off the adventure right; next day, drop in on a local monument.
- Take a day to plot one or more of the action, and you'll soon see Aix-les-Bains also knows its stuff when it comes to individual care.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few new photo ops. You won't regret planning a vacation to Aix-les-Bains, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Chateau de Chambery from Expedia. Book today!