Top Hotels Near Chateau Tanunda in Tanunda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Chateau Tanunda
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Chateau Tanunda Hotel Guide
As an adults-only haven, Chateau Tanunda deserves to be at the top of your travel list.
To get there, step off the beaten track a bit and head over to Tanunda, which is 35 miles from the state capital, Adelaide.
If you have your heart set on staying within 2 miles of Chateau Tanunda, there are at least 16 accommodation solutions to select from. One of the more popular choices is the Barossa Weintal Hotel Complex, just 1 mile away. Two more choices are the Barossa Motor Lodge, 0.8 miles away, and the Stonewell Cottages & Vineyards, only 2 miles away.
If stylish accommodation is something you dream of, you'll find an abundance of upmarket hotels around here. You’ll enjoy all the modern comforts at the Barossa Bed & Breakfast, only 0.2 miles away. The Barossa Bluestone B&B is just as impressive and can be found 0.3 miles away.
Take some time out and sample a strong coffee or something cool at Black Bird Coffee House (117A Murray Street, Tanunda). 0.2 miles from Chateau Tanunda, it's a popular rest stop with locals and travelers alike. When you're truly hungry, you don't want to search for a place to enjoy dinner. The Clubhouse (45 Macdonnell Street, Tanunda) is just 0.1 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Chateau TanundaYou need not venture very far from Chateau Tanunda to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Pick up some pamphlets at Barossa Visitor Centre and make sure you've got the right information to fully enjoy your stay in the region.
- Barossa Regional Gallery features everything an art enthusiast desires, so make sure you put it on your list of things to do when passing through this region.
- If you enjoy testing local wines and you like to share drinks with friends, Turkey Flat Vineyards is a great place for you.
- Make sure you plan a trip to engage with the fascinating exhibits that are shown at Barossa Museum.
- Some say "if you want the best, go right to the source," and Peter Lehmann would have to agree. At this unique vineyard you can experiment with a few quality wines with friends.
Tanunda is a relatively short walk from Chateau Tanunda, making the train a great choice for travelers.