Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Chateau-Thierry, this hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Musee Jean de Lafontaine and within 12 mi (20 km) of Chateau de Conde and Champagne Serveaux Pascal. Champagne Biard-Loyaux and Champagne Alain Navare are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and meeting rooms are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include express check-out, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 41 rooms offer comforts like Tempur-Pedic beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Minibars, rainfall showerheads, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Chateau-Thierry hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1987
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Rainfall showerhead
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hôtel Hexagone has a restaurant on site.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 8 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Hexagone Chateau-Thierry
- Hôtel Hexagone
- Hôtel Hexagone Chateau-Thierry
We should mention
One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.