Book your room at Hôtel Hexagone
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Chateau-Thierry, this hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Musee Jean de Lafontaine and within 12 mi (20 km) of Chateau de Conde and Champagne Serveaux Pascal. Champagne Biard-Loyaux and Champagne Alain Navare are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and meeting rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include express check-out, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 41 rooms offer comforts like Tempur-Pedic beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Minibars, rainfall showerheads, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Chateau-Thierry hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hôtel Hexagone has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Weekly housekeeping provided
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
RESTAURANT - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 12:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 10 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.