Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel in Cour-Cheverny with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in Cour-Cheverny, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Chateau de Cheverny and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Chateau de Troussay. Chateau de Villesavin and Chateau de Beauregard are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has dry cleaning and free newspapers. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a lobby fireplace are onsite.
All 36 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find rainfall showerheads and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Relais des Trois Châteaux
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cour-Cheverny hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Relais des Trois Châteaux is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Les Trois Marchands - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.16 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Relais des Trois Châteaux
- Relais des Trois Châteaux Cour-Cheverny
- Relais des Trois Châteaux Hotel
- Relais des Trois Châteaux Hotel Cour-Cheverny
- Relais Trois Châteaux Hotel Cour-Cheverny
- Relais Trois Châteaux Hotel
- Relais Trois Châteaux Cour-Cheverny
- Relais Trois Châteaux
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.