Find Hotels in Chateaux de la Loire
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Chateaux de la Loire hotel prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2020
Visiting Chateaux de la Loire
History buffs will enjoy exploring Chateaux de la Loire, and visitors give high marks for the local tours. Walkable and tucked away, this city will delight tourists with its cafés, wineries, and cathedral. Top sights in the city include Parc des Expositions de Tours, Tours Cathedral, and Chateau de Montsoreau.
- There are 1283 hotels and other accommodations in Chateaux de la Loire
- The closest major airport is in Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 51.7 mi (83.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chateaux de la Loire
Cultural venues in the city include Musee des Beaux-Arts, Clos Lucé Castle, and Chateau Azay-Le-Rideau. Attractions like Grand Aquarium of Touraine and Mini-Chateaux Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Tours Cathedral, Chateau de Montsoreau, and Royal Abbey of Fontevaud.
In Chateaux de la Loire, there are 1283 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Manoir Plessis Bellevue - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its pool and location.
- La Rochelière - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Le Domaine du Héron - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other favorite sights in Chateaux de la Loire include Parc des Expositions de Tours, Chateau de Saumur, and Chateau de Breze. A popular place to see outside the city is Zoo Parc Beauval, located 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Chateaux de la Loire
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Veigne Station, Montbazon Station, or Joue-les-Tours Station. Chateaux de la Loire might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Chateaux de la Loire
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 26.46 inches of rain falls on Chateaux de la Loire each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F
More trip options
- Chateaux de la Loire Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chateaux de la Loire Airports
- Hotels in Chateaux de la Loire Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Chateaux de la Loire Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Chateaux de la Loire
- More Hotel Options in Chateaux de la Loire
- Chateaux de la Loire Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Centre-Loire Valley
- Other Hotels near Chateaux de la Loire, Centre-Loire Valley
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends