Visitors can enjoy all that Chatham-Kent has to offer including the entertainment choices, theaters, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and riverfront. A top sight in the city is Lake Erie.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Chatham-Kent
- The closest major airport is in Windsor, ON (YQG), 40.9 mi (65.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield), 41.1 mi (66.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chatham-Kent
Cultural venues in the city include Chatham-Kent Museum, Wallaceburg & District Museum, and St. Clair College Capitol Theatre. Notable city landmarks like Uncle Tom's Cabin and The Mary Webb Centre might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Erie, Rondeau Provincial Park, and Rondeau Provincial Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Chatham-Kent. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Omstead's On Erie - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features a private beach, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Retro Suites Hotel - Our customers like the bar and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chatham South - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Chatham-Kent
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chatham-Kent is 1.26 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F