Absolutely disgusting and filthy place!!!
Posted Oct 12, 2016
Cockroaches everywhere!!! I had to sleep with lights on and they were STILL falling from the ceiling!
Toilet was never cleaned. Had to cover it every time i used it.
There were hair in the bath tub and in the sink.
Only ONE light, out of 5 in the room, worked.
Black mold on the ceiling and in the bathroom.
The fire detector didn’t work - the battery torn away.
Though, it seemed like the bed sheets were washed, they still had blood and other stuff stains on.
The only way to turn the terribly laud AC off was to unplug it. The switches didn't work.
It was a pile of cigarette ashes on the toilet table next to the bed (in the non-smoking room!)
Overall this hotel needs to be demolished. One of the room's window, next to my room, had the cardboard instead of glass.