Get an overview of this hotelLakefront residence with restaurant and indoor pool
Situated on a lake, this residence is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Castle of Prauthoy and 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Langres Cathedral. Castle of Champlitte and Nogent Church are also within 25 mi (40 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this residence. Self parking is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 56 rooms have sofa beds and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. WiFi and digital TV are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Les Chalets de la Vingeanne
Renovations & Closures
In addition to an indoor pool, Les Chalets de la Vingeanne provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining options at the residence include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Longeau-Percey residence also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2014.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- One meeting room
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Year Built 2006
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Les Chalets de la Vingeanne has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 4 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 4 per stay)
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Bed linens and TVs are available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay (for stays between 1 June - 29 September)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Towels/sheets: EUR 8.00
- Resort fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 4 per stay)
- Television fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
- Chalets Lac Vingeanne
- Chalets Lac Vingeanne House
- Chalets Lac Vingeanne House Longeau-Percey
- Chalets Lac Vingeanne Longeau-Percey
- Chalets Vingeanne House Longeau-Percey
- Chalets Vingeanne House
- Chalets Vingeanne Longeau-Percey
- Chalets Vingeanne
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.