Visitors to Cheboygan are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theater and entertainment choices.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Cheboygan
- The closest major airport is in Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mackinac Island, MI (MCD), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cheboygan
Boating is just one of the top activities, while Cheboygan Marina and Cheboygan State Park are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cheboygan Opera House and Turner Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cheboygan. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western River Terrace - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Fleetwood Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Continental Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its local sightseeing and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cheboygan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.83 inches of rain falls on Cheboygan each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F