Visiting Chesapeake Beach
Visitors to Chesapeake Beach are sure to enjoy the restaurants, spas, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and live music.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Chesapeake Beach
- The closest major airport is in Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in College Park, MD (CGS), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chesapeake Beach
The city's cultural venues include Chesapeake Beach Railway Museum and Bruce Gabrielson's Surf Art Gallery and Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Breezy Point Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Chesapeake Beach Water Park to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Chesapeake Beach Resort And Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chesapeake Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chesapeake Beach is 47.32 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F