Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with 2 restaurants and conference center
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Warrington Museum & Art Gallery, Golden Square Shopping Center, and Halliwell Jones Stadium. Arley Hall and Tatton Park are also within 9 mi (15 km).
2 restaurants, a conference center, and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 63 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, premium bedding, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lymm Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3669 square feet (341 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, 24-hour room service, and express check-in. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Lymm Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 6
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1800
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3669
- Conference space size (meters) - 341
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- RV, bus, truck parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Bridgewater Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Steak and Grill - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 10 per night
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Lymm
- Lymm Hotel
- Lymm Hotel Warrington
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.