Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Chetumal from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 26, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 12, 2019
More Beachfront Hotels in Chetumal
Beach Condos in Chetumal
- Costa Maya Villas Luxury CondosCamino Costera Norte Lt.14 y Lt.15, Mahahual, QROOGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Mahahual,Quintana Roo. Luxury ocean viewMahahual, ROOGet Rates
- OM CondominiumCalle Bacalar Lote 59 Mz 5, Mahahual, QROOGet Rates4/5Very Good! (7 reviews)
- Portofino - Vista al mar/ Ocean View Apartment!!Mahahual, ROOGet Rates
- Mahahual,Q.ROO Luxury ocean viewMahahual, ROOGet Rates
- Aqua Star Condhotel by KooxCARRETERA MAHAHUAL -XCALAK KM. 0.5, Mahahual, Quintana RooGet Rates
Beach Villas in Chetumal
- Beach Front Villa -mahahaul-costa Maya-diving- -family Oriented-quietMahahual, ROOGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (24 reviews)
- Castaway Palms Beachfront HouseMahahual, ROOGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Chetumal
Known for its beaches and shopping, Chetumal has a lot to offer the traveler dreaming of a beach holiday. With 28 beach hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this relaxing destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
As you browse for a place to stay by the water in Chetumal, check out these top-rated beach hotels with positive customer reviews.
Koox Matan Ka'an Hotel - 3 hotel near Mahahual Beach. It features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests love the beach and breakfast.
Condo Tukano-40 Cañones - 3 hotel on the beach. This hotel boasts a restaurant, complimentary wireless Internet access, and massages on the beach.
Bacalar Lagoon Resort - 3 hotel on the beach. It offers a restaurant, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free self parking. Activities include kayaking and snorkeling. Guest reviews highlight the location and overall comfort.
Hotel 40 Cañones - 3.5 hotel on the beach. It features a beach bar, a restaurant, and free self parking. Guests love the walkability and breakfast.
Hotel Ristorante Luna de Plata - 2.5 hotel on the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and helpful staff. This hotel boasts daily, a restaurant, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Activities include volleyball and kayaking.
Planning Your Trip to Chetumal
Good weather can be important during a beach vacation, so you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide when to visit.
- Hottest months: May, April, June, and August, with an average temperature of 91°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and November, with an average temperature of 67°F
- Driest months: March, April, February, and December, with an average rainfall of 1.42 inches
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, and October, with an average rainfall of 5.17 inches
Sightseeing in and Around ChetumalAfter arriving and checking into your hotel, you'll probably want to explore your surroundings. If you're excited to check out the beaches, head to Mahahual Beach for some relaxation by the water. Discover the area's restaurants and shopping, and make time for local attractions like Museum of Maya Culture and Palacio Municipal De Othon P. Blanco. You can also pay a visit to Manatee Sanctuary or Fort of San Felipe for more to see and do. Visitors also enjoy Chetumal for its:
Getting Around Chetumal
To get to Chetumal, book a flight to Chetumal, Quintana Roo (CTM-Chetumal Intl.), the closest major airport, which is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.