- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
(PRIVATE STRUCTURE). Villa Licia is a typical country house dating from the early 20th century, just a few kilometres from Chianciano, spa town par excellence but also with one of the most attractive historical town centres of Etruscan origin in the Val di Chiana. A valuable and discreet refuge for illustrious personages of the past, the villa is now, thanks to careful restoration, a stylish residence equipped with all modern amenities and surrounded by a beautiful garden to ensure guests a pleasant and relaxing stay, dedicated to well-being and nature. Thanks to its prime location, the house is a perfect starting point for exploring the extraordinary beauty of the Val di Chiana and Val d'Orcia, crossed by picturesque towns and villages rich in art treasures and with important food and wine traditions: Cetona, San Casciano dei Bagni, Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino and Cortona are in the vicinity, surrounded by a landscape of rolling hills, and offer an exciting open-air spectacle. The A1 motorway, about 3 km away, will bring you in no time to large cities like Florence, Siena, Arezzo and Perugia. In an annex in the park lives the caretaker who does not interfere in the use of the park and pool but is available for any technicality or information the guests may have. Please note: The property is bordered on one side with the main Chiusi-Chianciano road which will not, however, disturb the tranquillity of the guests.
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 8 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
Check-in Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Check-out Within 10:00 AM
The villa is on three levels. The main entrance on the ground floor leads into the living area consisting of a spacious sitting room with fireplace and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, study, TV room and toilet. On the first floor is a double bedroom (with direct access to a large panoramic terrace, suitable for sunbathing) served by a bathroom with tub and a second double bedroom with two ensuite bathrooms, one with tub and the other with hydro massage shower and sauna. On the second floor are two twin bedrooms and two double bedrooms, one of which with ensuite bathroom with hydro massage shower and sauna, and a bathroom with tub. On one side of the villa a portico connects the main building with two annexes. The first annexe consists of an air-conditioned wellness area with a fully equipped gym area, massage room and bathroom with hydro massage shower. The second annexe is used as a rustic tavern for the tasting of typical products.
The property, spread over an area of about 1 hectare, is completely fenced-in. The garden around the house consists of paved areas alternating with a well-kept lawn. Large, Mediterranean-type trees such as pines, olives and oleanders enrich the garden while perfectly straight hedges design geometrically ordered layouts, separating the various outdoor areas; vivid, fragrant lavender bushes lend a touch of colour to the lush garden and accompany the guests as they stroll around. Benches and chairs arranged here and there invite guests to sit and relax whilst just outside the wellness centre is a Jacuzzi tub for 5 people, positioned strategically so that guests can admire the beautiful rural landscape surrounding the villa. At the back of the house, just outside the living room, is the outdoor dining area (with a kitchen), equipped with tables and barbecue, whilst on the other side a children’s play area has been set up. Inside the property is a private parking area.
The swimming pool is located at the back of the house, about 15 metres away, in a beautiful panoramic position. The rectangular-shaped pool is lined in PVC and has Roman steps for access to the water; it measures 5 x 10 m with a constant depth of 1.40 m. It has chlorine purification and is equipped with both internal and external lighting. The 40 sq m sunbathing area is paved in stone and is provided with all the comforts for guests to spend pleasant days in the sun but also to enjoy a good glass of wine whilst enjoying the magnificent reflection of the sunset over the hills of the Val di Chiana. There is a cold-water shower and a changing room. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday in October.
Pets: Yes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site.
Handicap: Uncertified Structure
Fenced-in property: Yes
The price includes:
- EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
- Stay Cancellation Coverage by Emma Villas due to Lockdown
- EV reservation fees
- gas for kitchen use
- initial and final cleaning
- internet wireless connection
- pool and park maintenance
- Zer0Dep Guarantee : € 49.00 (With the Zer0Dep Guarantee you do not pay the security deposit on balance or on arrival and you have EuropAssistance coverage in case of accidental damage to the property during your stay up to the limit of € 1,500.00 and with the required changes)
The price does not include:
- electricity (€ 100,00 per week in low season; € 180,00 per week in medium and in high season)
- tourism tax (€ 1,00 per person per day for the first 5 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay)
- € 150,00 for property sanitation for stays less than two weeks (to be paid at balance)
- extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour per cleaner)
- extra linen (€ 15,00 per person)
- heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
- extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00/week/animal)
- firewood (€ 20,00/100 Kg)
- Health Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
- Covid-19 Extra Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
THE ABOVE MENTIONED SERVICES CAN BE REQUESTED DIRECTLY AT EMMA VILLAS AND HAVE TO BE PAID ON SITE AS THEY ARE MANAGED BY THIRD PERSONS OR EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS AND NOT WITH THE OWNER OR EMMA VILLAS
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).