Visiting Chiang Khan
Visitors can enjoy all that Chiang Khan has to offer including the temples and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in Chiang Khan
- The closest major airport is in Loei (LOE), 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chiang Khan
Notable city landmarks like Wat Tha Khrok Monastery and Chiang Khan Boardwalk might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Wat Mahathat Chiang Khan Square to your agenda.
In Chiang Khan, you'll find 56 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Chiangkhan River Green Hill is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Chiang Khan features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Norn Nab Dao RimPhu Resort is located within 4.9 mi (7.9 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Chiang Khan features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
Dressing for Chiang Khan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 96°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chiang Khan is 0 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 59°F