- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- 4 min drive
- Warorot Market
- 4 min drive
- Chiang Mai Gate
- 7 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Holiday Inn Chiangmai is located on a river and in an area with good airport proximity. Riverside and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Royal Flora Ratchaphruek and Doi Suthep-Pui National Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Chiang Mai Zoo, or check out an event or a game at 700th Anniversary Stadium.
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar - 4 min drive
- Warorot Market - 4 min drive
- Tha Phae Gate - 5 min drive
- Chiang Mai Gate - 7 min drive
- Wat Chedi Luang - 7 min drive
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 4 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 9 min drive
- River Terrace – Garden-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- China Palace – Garden-view restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Pool – Poolside bar.
About this property
Holiday Inn Chiangmai
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location and services from staffs. Nice and willing to support the guests. Excellent experience