Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Chiang Mai hotel in Old City, near Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Chiang Mai hotel is located near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Tha Phae Gate, Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center, and Wat Chiang Man. Chiang Mai National Museum is 2.6 mi (4.3 km) away.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a business center.
All 55 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and sofa beds. DVD players and refrigerators are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection features a full-service spa. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- DVD player
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Kopi-O - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
Naga Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tawa Bistro - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Ecotours on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Naga Spa. Services include Swedish massages, Thai massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1600 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Gala dinner fee
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 250-500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: THB 1500
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1600 per night
- De Naga Chiang Mai
- De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai
- Naga Chiang Mai
- Naga Hotel Chiang Mai
- Hotel De Naga
- Naga Hotel Chiang Mai Unique Collection
- Naga Hotel Unique Collection
- Naga Chiang Mai Unique Collection
- Naga Unique Collection
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 1 January. A fee for a mandatory gala dinner is included in the total price displayed. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.