Get an overview of this hotelChiang Mai hotel in Old City, near Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center
Popular property highlights
Located in Old City, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Pratat Chedi Luang Temple and Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center. Chiang Mai National Museum and Wat Chiang Man are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a computer station, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 23 rooms feature comforts like Select Comfort beds and down comforters, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and minibars are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Chiang Mai hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2013.
De Rachamanka has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1991
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
De Rachamanka Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 500 per night
- Rachamanka Chiang Mai
- Rachamanka Hotel
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.