Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic resort near Chiang Mai National Museum
Popular property highlights
Situated on a river, this romantic resort is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Lanna Hospital and within 3 mi (5 km) of Chiang Mai National Museum and Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center. Wat Chiang Man is 2.5 mi (4 km) away.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free resort. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 13 rooms offer free WiFi, iPod docks, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, room service, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Zensala Riverpark Resort
The resort offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Zensala Riverpark Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2011
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Free area shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 13
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
The Flow - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The Flow - This wine bar specializes in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2000.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1000 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1000 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 500 per person (one way)
- Zensala Chiang Mai
- Zensala Resort
- Zensala Resort Chiang Mai
- Zensala Riverpark Resort Chiang Mai
- Zensala Riverpark Resort
- Zensala Riverpark Chiang Mai
- Zensala Riverpark
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.