Get an overview of this hotelFarm stay in Gaiole in Chianti with 2 outdoor pools and restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this farm stay is within 3 mi (5 km) of Gaiole in Chianti Stadium, Church of San Sigismondo, and Cantalici Winery. Medieval Tower of Barbischio is 3.1 mi (5 km) away.
Along with 2 outdoor pools, this farm stay has a restaurant and a swim-up bar. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities.
All 8 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Castello di MeletoLocalita Meleto Gaiole in Chianti SI 53013
Castello di Meleto features 2 outdoor swimming pools. The farm stay offers a restaurant. A swim-up bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This Gaiole in Chianti farm stay also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
La Fornace di Meleto - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per night
- Castello di Meleto
- Castello di Meleto Agritourism
- Castello di Meleto Agritourism Gaiole in Chianti
- Castello di Meleto Gaiole in Chianti
- Castello Di Meleto Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Castello Di Meleto Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.