Get an overview of this hotelAirport shuttle and concierge services
Popular property highlights
City center nearby
Located 1 mile from the city center and a 10 minute drive from Narita International Airport, this Hilton hotel is to the east of Tokyo Bay. Boso Fudoki-no-oka is 2 miles from the hotel and Aeon Shopping Mall Narita is 4 miles away.
At Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features an airport shuttle and 3 restaurants. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
Premium digital TV
Guestrooms feature LCD TVs, air conditioning and WiFi or wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms come with handheld showers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport
Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport offers 3 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. The property provides 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (free in public areas). This hotel also features beauty services and a hair salon. In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This Narita property provides an airport shuttle. This property also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, free train station pickup, and concierge services.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 548
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free airport transportation
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free train station pickup
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1750 per night ), Wired internet access ( JPY 1750 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport has 3 restaurants on site. 24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3400 for adults and JPY 1700 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1750 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1750 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 400 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000 per night
- Narita Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel
- Hilton Narita Airport
- Hilton Narita Airport Tokyo
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Narita Airport
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport
- Narita Airport Hilton
- Tokyo Hilton Narita Airport
- Tokyo Narita Airport
- Tokyo Narita Airport Hilton
- Hilton International Narita
- Hilton Narita
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.